Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts


'Dainty Doll' is a line of cosmetics by Nicola Roberts (from Girls Aloud) designed specifically to cater for pale complexions. As I have very fair skin, when I saw the stand in Boots I decided to give it a try.
I purchased a blush in the shade 03 'Money Talks', a beautiful dusty mauve colour with shimmer, comparable to 'Sin' by Nars in my opinion (although 'Sin' is more red-toned). The slimline compact comes with a mirror for on-the-go application, and has a funny retro picture of Nicola on the front. I think the packaging of the whole line is very nice and sleek, quite simplistic but tasteful.
'Money Talks' suits my complexion well and I would imagine it suits other girls with pale skin too, there are only three blushes in the line but this was definitely my favourite judging by the testers I swatched in the store.
If you're a Snow White like me, I'd definitely recommend you check out the Dainty Doll line available in Boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment