Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Update on life blah

Hiiii everyone, having a seriously lazy day today, got a manicure this morning at a nail bar rounds the corner - chose Essie 'Mint Candy Apple', in loveee!
I realise I've been seriously neglecting my blog this summer, and I'm so sorry!! My excuse is that up until July I was working really hard with exams and so I really needed some time just to chill out, however I hope that now posts will become more regular :)
Over the summer I've discovered some great new (to me) skincare and beauty products - would you guys be interested in a skincare routine? Or more of just a general skincare favourites? I've particularly been loving La Roche Posay as I've had a few major breakouts recently
I feel like I should mention the Olympics... Hmmm... So yeah they were in London this year... Feel free to share your opinions in the comments! For us Londoners I have to say they were a bit of a nuisance, getting around was hell and it was so busy! Luckily I managed to escape to Italy with a couple of friends for 10 days, from the day of the opening ceremony to a few days before it finished. I had the best time and came back tanned and with blondey-gold hair - only downside is that now all my foundations are too light for me wahh!
Anyway - I hope you're all well and have been enjoying summer, please do feel free to make suggestions/ chat to me either in the comments or by sending me a message at blackeyebeauty@mail.com I would love to hear from anyone who bothers to read my stuff!
Xxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Haha it sounds like fun! I love your background, I could spend hours staring at it!Oh, and I also love your blog, I followed. I would love it if you could check mine out at www.foreverfuchsia.com and maybe follow back? Thanks, and great post!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you!! thanks for the follow, will have a look x

      Delete