Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Get Glowing for Spring!

Benefit 'High Beam'
 These past few days I've just been feeling a bit 'bleurgh'... I'm sure you're all familiar with that feeling. Sadly, my face is also looking a bit 'bleurgh'. I'm usually alright in terms of blemishes, I only get a few spots every now and again (touch wood) but my skin has generally been looking a bit paler, with some discolouration around my eyes and nose.
Left: MAC Cream Colour Base in 'Pearl' Right: Benefit 'High Beam'
Normally, my NARS Sheer Glow keeps me looking a bit more healthy, but yesterday; when applying my base makeup, I still looked a bit dreary. I decided to use a highlighter that I've been neglecting for a while: I applied Benefit 'High Beam' to my cheekbones, and voila - I looked instantly more awake!
I can't believe I've neglected my highlighters for so long. They're perfect for brightening the skin and giving a generally more luminous complexion. MAC Cream Colour Base in 'Pearl' is another one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment