Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Skin Saviour!


During these dreary winter months I have been neglecting my skin somewhat. I usually remember to cleanse and moisturise of an evening, but often forget to apply a moisturiser in the morning - or simply cannot be bothered!
However, I have recently discovered a product that saves SO much time - the Garnier B.B. Cream! Mine is in the shade 02 Light, and it claims to have 5-functions-in-one. In contains an SPF, moisturises, clears blemishes, and also acts as a foundation for your makeup.
I have been applying it every morning for the past few weeks for school, and it is a beautiful light base, much more natural than the Nars Sheer Glow foundation I usually use. I have also noticed a difference in the actual condition of skin, as it feels smoother and I am getting less spots.
All in all, a fab product, I'd definitely recommend it! Perfect for lazy girls like me!

3 comments:

  1. I have this product as well and I use it for no-make up days where I don't have to go to work to give my skin a break from make-up without looking too blotchy (I have couperose/rosacea). What products do you use on top of this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually set this with a powder because I think it takes away from the natural appearance of the skin. However, I do sometimes use my YSL touche eclat just to reduce my under-eye circles. I like to use a cream blush on top of it too, like my Bourjois cream blush in shade 06 xx

      Delete