|Left to right: GOSH 'Darling', 17 'Beehive', Natural Collection 'Rose Petal', MAC 'Creme D'Nude', MAC 'Hue'|
I've never been one for dramatic makeup looks, I prefer to stick to more natural colours on my lips. My perfect colour would be somewhere between a nude and a pale peachy-pink.
Here are a few of my personal favourite lipsticks to wear during the day. There are a couple of MAC ones but they are mainly cheaper 'drugstore' brands. I apologise - they are very similar, I tend to go for the same shades!
1. MAC lipstick in 'Hue' (glaze) - the perfect daytime peachy shade
2. MAC lipstick in Creme d'Nude (cremesheen) - a creamy nude
3. 17 Mirror Shine lipstick in 'Beehive' - most glossy lipstick ever! Peachy-pink colour, similar to 'Hue'
4. Natural Collection Moisture Shine lipstick in 'Rose Petal' - a more matte pink with coral undertones
5. GOSH lipstick in 'Darling' - a matte nude-beige