Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hey everyone,


Welcome to my blog! My name is Hope and I'm a teenage Londoner, still at school but I love to dabble with cosmetics the likes of M.A.C., Benefit and Barry M. I hope to update this blog once or twice a week and enlighten you a little bit as to my thoughts and views about various products, plus show you a few looks you can achieve with a budget. Bear in mind I am only 15, so I don't have any sort of income, and all products mentioned have been bought with my own money that I have saved up.
I am an aspiring beauty journalist, so this blog will be my creative outlet for the time being I suppose... In the future I hope to go to work experience at as many magazines as possible! I love creative writing, AND makeup, so this blog seemed to be the perfect way to satiate my materialistic ways!
Please let me know about any posts you would like to see in the future,


Lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment